It’s February…love month. Loving others, loving neighbors, loving our students, loving our children, and yes, you guessed it, loving ourselves.
Here are 7 Spectacular ways you can incorporate kindness lessons and activities with your classroom, school, or your very own children:
1. Kindness Rocks – How to start this inclusive project in your school to boost kindness!
2. Start a Self-Care Challenge with your Staff or School (see this link for all of the FREE printables)
3. Do a Five-Day Kindness Challenge with Your Class (all of the ideas right here in the link)
4. Launch a COVID-friendly Online 21-Day Kindness Challenge (every link in these google slides)
5. Start Compliment Circles in Your Classroom (Try this easy, new tradition)
6. Do a Kindness Demo (Sometimes you’ve got to see it to believe it)
7. Glitter and Gossip Activity (Gossip is contagious and a culture-killer. Do this simple trick to stop it!)
Thanks for taking a look.
Spread the kindness, y’all. We need it more than ever!
Lots of love,
P.S. Check out some of my latest episodes about kindness from some of the best in the game, including Dr. Jody Carrington, Laurie McIntosh, and Tamara Letter. You won’t regret it!